Sound meditation for Shakuhachi and Alchemical Bowls

 Last Tuesday, April 16, I had the immense honor and joy of meeting Sergio Vázquez Castilla in person, a passionate lover of Japanese culture and, especially, of the bamboo flute known in the country of the Rising Sun as shakuhachi. When he proposed to meet me to improvise something with my beloved alchemical bowls, I knew that something very special could come out of this musical collaboration, so as you can imagine, I didn't think twice!



Certainly, the result of this association, as you can see with the video that we share below, was a very special and meditative musical session for bowls and shakuhachi where beautiful memories of my love for oriental culture in general and Japanese in general emerged. In particular, something that I know comes from other lives, since it has been a part of me for as long as I can remember.






I would like to thank Encarna Castro for giving us her beautiful space, Armonía, and of course Sergio and Isabel for making it possible. For me it is a pleasure to be able to participate in these sound fusions where I expand the heavenly tones of the sublime Crystal Tones Alchemy crystal bowls in all possible ways, especially if with instruments as ancient and as close to me as the shakuhachi.


I dream of the day when shakuhachis, bansuris, ALCHEMY CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS, gongs, hangs, harps, monochords, keyboards, drums and other instruments such as the sitar, the santur, the didgeridoo, the tambura ... come together at last. to create an immense Symphony of New Age sounds conceived to bring Beauty, Light, Harmony, Transformation and Love to all the hearts of this planet.


Post a Comment

0 Comments